Thursday, March 3, 2011

Another 1 Done

 Well done a few days later than planned but Jordyn's new purse is done.  The pattern is from "BAGS THAT ROCK" knitting on the road with Kelley Deal and yarn in Wool of the Andes Bulky color Galaxy from Knitpicks.  the bag it self is knitted in a rectangle and felted and then stitch up the sides and then pick up stitches around the top and knit a K2P2 rib.  Excuse the picture still having problems with the camera and so having to use phone camera and some don't come out to clearly.  So now going to start 3 zip up hoodies for 2 of my nieces and 1 nephew, picked up the yarn for these at Stitches West from Webs, I picked up some of their Valley Yarns in a DK superwash in basically a navy blue.  I am also working on the socks for Tylar and they are a lace pattern that I have been working on while out but it is to slow going so I think I will work on them mostly while home or only if going to be somewhere else for quite a while.  The basic rib socks I was working on for Brian ended up a bit to mismatched and so I am going to take both out to an even point and knit 2 at 1 time for them for whatever reason lately when I try and knit one sock at a time they do not come out even, even though I log how many rows and count them on each I am missing something so for now I am just going to knit 2 at once, then you don't have to deal with 2nd sock syndrome.  I also need to start looking into a new hat pattern for the yarns that I got for Chicken Bone she needs more than the 2 I have made her so far not nearly enough to give her plenty of options in style and color.  Brian's 2nd day off and so we have been just relaxing and not doing much more than watching TV and talking, knitting and just pretty much nothing.  Spending time with the kids and the husband what more nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment