Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Great Day for Knitting ?

Yesterday was a bust left to do non grocery errands and thought it would take me a few hours I left before noon and got home about 7pm how ridiculous is that,  never thought it would take multiple stops to try and find new lamp shades ended up going to 8 different places how screwy is that, and I bought 2 each of 2 different styles and I don't think I like either one I think they are all going back, so back to square one.  As a result of my day moving down the road of the big black hole, I came home sat down to knit and passed out in my chair till about 1am got up and moved to bed just before Brian came home and went right back to sleep.  I did have 2 good parts Chicken Bone got her hat and loved it and I got my newest box of goodies from Knitpicks and my other box from The Loopy Ewe is on its way so I think I have everything I need for my plans for the next few months.  We'll see how it all goes.  Today should be better new storm came in last night and have nothing planned for out of the house today except Jordyn has physical therapy this afternoon.  So after doing a few household chores I am headed to my chair for some family time with Brian he is off for the next few days, some catch up on TV shows and my Knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment