Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm gonna just start laughing

Well we got the new part for the Home Theater System that was supposed to make to whole thing wireless  IT DID NOT DO IT.   I am so frustrated with Costco and Sony every time I call them they each tell me what part I need to make the wireless work and turns out the right hand has no clue what the left hand is doing. So today I was going to sit down and call each of them and try to get them to take care of this problem but I am so pissed off right now I decided a letter would be better because I don't think that I could make it through the call with out telling them what insane stupid person gave them their job since they  obviously have so actual skills to do the job and so I probably would not get far on the phone but I hopefully I can be more tactful in a letter, although my track record this week is not good I have been having an issue with Signature Needles and the issue has not been resolved to my satisfaction at all but I will still purchase from them but checking each needle carefully. On to the laptop problems 1 came back all fixed and better the 2nd not so much they determined it had hardware and software issues they fixed hardware issues but not the software they fixed it and sent said laptop back to me and told me to send back to same place different department, No my question is once hardware was fixed why wouldn't they just ship it internally over to software department seems easier and simpler but guess that would make sense to do it that way.  I make no claims to being superiorly smart,  or higher intelligence or anything along the line of outrageously smart, but I do pride myself on the fact that I think I use a reasonable amount of common sense (but then again maybe a fignewton of my imagination).  I am almost done with the hood on my hoodie pattern need to find the camera and start posting some pics of things.  Well guess it is about time to go deal with software issue and then sit down and write the letters to Sony and Costco and we'll see how that goes. Dug my way out of a bit more of the household clutter yesterday and going to try for a bit more today.  Husband works day shifts for the next 2 days so maybe I can sort of operate like a normal real day but I don't have high expectations I am going for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment