Thursday, January 27, 2011

Moving Forward

Yesterday was great it was probably because I decide to clean up my attitude and schedule and not let the changes screw with me.  And best thing of all I actually got a large amount of knitting done now a large amount compared to what I was doing would not be much but I got to knit for about 3 hours uninterrupted  Called about the new hot water heater and because they somehow lost it they gave me a 10% discount once I receive the unit and have it in and working I will post who they are and all we decided on a tankless style and I checked around my local area for the one we needed and found it to cost about 1400.00 the company I found online was half that price with free shipping and no tax and then 10%off  for there error.  Just finished making arrangements for attending Stitches West 2011, Back to the Hoodie for my niece

No comments:

Post a Comment