Monday, February 7, 2011

I Give In

The last 7 days have not improved but I am giving in and not going to let it get to me.  I am not going to plan on doing anything specific daily I know what I need to do and making a list is not going to help me get it done, it is so long now that the list would be depressing.  So I am only going to concentrate on what I do get done and be happy with  my progress. It takes so little to make me feel accomplished lately but hte amount of silliness is beyond comprehension.  Today started out so nice with the new water heater FINALLY going in have been taking 5 minute showers and doing dishes as we go a few at a time for lack hot water, then onward to the vet for the cat AGAIN and then a nice finish dinner out with the husbands mother before she leaves for Palm Springs for almost a month. But things did not go as planned headed to the vet and the cat was not having any part of it and as I took him out of his box he was so upset he bit me in the hand I knew the little guy didn't like going but its a necessary evil as we all know but from the bite that lead to a Dr.s appt for me for a updated tetanus, antibiotics and could't believe it pain meds the stupid thing hurt so bad, didn't think such a big deal yeah, yeah, yeah, I was wrong.  Family still went to dinner and it was good but just wasn't up to it the same as I was earlier today.  Goals for tomorrow are anything done at home is progress forward I will attempt planning later this week but maybe not till next week the way things have been going.  Knitting has been slow and maybe slower now from the hand we will see how it feels tomorrow but working of the Valentine Candy Pillows from Jennifer Staffords "domiknitrix" for the girls for Valentines day need to get #2 daughters in mail in mail by Wed.  They all asked for these a couple of years ago and have all but forgot about them so should be a good treat.  Will take pics when done and let you know what they think.  Happy Knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment